The City of Bonne Terre offers many recreational opportunities for residents and visitors to enjoy.
- The Bonne Terre City Park on the west side of town (at N. Long & W. Desoto Streets) offers an Olympic size swimming pool, tennis courts, picnic tables, barbeque pits, gazebo, restrooms and playground equipment. The park is open daily until dusk all year round and can be reserved for free by calling (573) 358-2254 or send an email with a contact name, phone number, and the time and date of reservation request . A basic layout of the City Park can be viewed by clicking here.
- Lakeview Park (located in the south side of town on Lake Drive) offers a pavilion, a lighted walking path around the lake, several docks for relaxing and fishing, a loading ramp for small boats, and playground equipment for functions and gatherings. There are also annual events that take place there including an outside movie showing around Halloween.
- Bicentennial Park is located at the corner of School and Main Streets (directly across from the Post Office). There are several events that take place there on a yearly basis including an Alzheimer’s Walk and Tree Lighting Ceremony at Christmas. A basic layout of the park can be viewed by clicking here.
- The Bonne Terre City Pool is located in the Bonne Terre City Park and is a great place to cool off during the hot summertime months. The pool season typically runs from Memorial Day to Labor Day and is open Monday-Saturday 12:00pm – 4:30pm and Sunday from 1pm – 5:30pm during summer vacation. Admission to the pool is $1.00, or a Pool Pass can be purchased for $25.00 for 30 Swims, and there are a variety of concession available for purchase. The pool can be reserved for functions and gatherings in 1.5 and 3 hour increments after 6pm for a fee of $50 for 1.5 hours and $100.00 for a 3 hour Reservations must be made in person at Bonne Terre City Pool.
- Baseball Park (The Dairy Field) has 3 diamonds for City League Baseball and Softball games. There is a brand new concession stand, complete with restrooms and a large meeting room, thanks to many local companies and volunteers. A basic layout of the park can be viewed by clicking here.
- Good Earth Soccer League the City of Bonne Terre is currently enrolling kids ages 3-14 in our soccer program. Games will be held on Saturdays with practices being held during the week depending on the coaches schedule. At the end of the season there will be a tournament held for kids ages 9-14. Registration is $ 20.00 which will go toward the cost of the uniform, trophy or soccer ball at the end of the season. Forms can be turned in at the Bonne Terre City Hall during normal business hours, which are Monday through Friday 8 am to 4 pm. The Registration deadline is September 1st with games starting the first Saturday in October. We hope to see you on the field!